ALL MAJORS WELCOME!
Alpha Kappa Psi, the Co-Ed Professional Business Fraternity, Career Services and the CBA present: Spring 2017 Alpha Kappa Psi Career Fair on Friday, February 17th from 9 am to 1 pm in Finch Fieldhouse.
Are you looking for an internship, a full-time position after graduation, or a networking opportunity with employers? With 130+ companies in attendance, there has never been a better time to expand your network and advance your career! Don't miss your opportunity to shine as a young professional at the Spring 2017 Career Fair.
As college recruitment has increased, employers are anxious to get on campus to meet with the variety of students from Central Michigan University.
Top-name employers that will be in attendance at the event include: Aramark, IBM, Kimberly-Clark General Motors, Quicken Loans, Steelcase, Target, PwC, Auto-Owner’s Insurance, and many more!
For an updated list of employers attending the event please Click Here.
Following the Career Fair, several companies will be conducting on-campus interviews. To be eligible for these, be sure to have your resume uploaded on Handshake at Click Here.
- Please remember proper Career Fair etiquette and be prepared for success!
- Research companies you are interested in so you know who to talk to and where to spend your time at the event.
- Be sure to bring error-free resumes to share with the companies.
- Please remember that employers are attending the event looking for interns and full-time employees, so be courteous of their time and present yourself in the best manner possible.
- Professional dress is REQUIRED. If you are not properly dressed you will be asked to leave the event.